For many people in south Florida, their condominium is their largest investment and there home. Hidden faults, problems and safety issues can degrade the value of your condominium and lower your investments value.
If you live in Miami Dade and Broward County Florida or anywhere in the cost of Florida you should consider the benefits of having your condominium inspected by Home Inspection State Certify, LLC. Having your condominium inspected by our company can save you costly repairs bills due to a number of potential problems and hazards you may not be aware of. Our licensed and certified home inspectors will evaluate the working condition and age of the systems inside and outside the condo. The inspector will record any deficiencies with the Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Major Appliance, Roof and with Windows, Doors, Storm Shutters when it comes to wind related damage from hurricanes and tropical storms. We will inspect the Fire protection smoke detector devices and means of egress inside the condominium,” exits protection from fire”.
We offer condominium buyer or seller thorough inspections for the following:
- Electrical Inspections
- Plumbing Inspections
- HVAC and Major Appliance Inspections
- Roof Inspection
- General Home Inspection: A detail inspection of the home’s interior and exterior systems.
- Wind Mitigation Inspection: Covers the Windows, Doors, Roof and Storm Shutters
when relates to Hurricane force winds, flying debris and the roof system
- 4 Point Inspection: A specific inspection insurance company request for current home
owners when insuring their home.
The Inspection focuses on the home’s Roof, HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical.
Most Common Problems found during a Home Inspection
- Faulty wiring: Outdated and worn out or missing electrical component are the most common problem.
- Roof problems: A common issue is no access to roof or attic,"this is needed for a Wind Mitigation Inspection".
- Plumbing issues: Worn out or leaking pipes,faucets and toilets running.
- Air Conditioning and Heating Systems:not installed correctly or not maintained.
- No Florida Building code or NOA products approvals code or documentation for Window,Doors,Storm Shutters for used
in HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone) of Miami Dade and Broward County.
Professional Home Inspection Service with a 90 Days Service Warranty!.
Whether you are a condominium buyer or seller, we give you the peace of mind only a complete condominium inspection can bring.
Schedule your condominium inspection via our website Home Inspection State Certify.com or call 786-542-6952.
All inspection reports are completed in a timely manner after the condominium was inspected. All reports will be sent via e-mail., printed reports are sent upon request.
Contact Home Inspection State Certify, LLC to have your condo inspected servicing Miami Florida and Broward County Florida.